Many younger readers (and a number of older ones, too!) know Peter Lerangis through “The 39 Clues”, for which he wrote 3 and a quarter stories. Recently, he started his own fantasy/adventure series, “The Seven Wonders”. He came to the Philippines for a book signing event last May 4th at National Book Store to promote the first book, “The Colossus Rises”.
When I interviewed him, I had an extra copy of “The Colossus Rises” signed, and that’s what I’m giving away this month!
- If you are a WordPress user, all you have to do is follow this blog and leave a comment on this post with the answer to the question “Which of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World would you most want to visit if you had a time machine?” If you already follow this blog, then simply comment with your answer to the contest question. Please share the link to the giveaway in any of your social networking accounts.
- If you are not a WordPress user, you can either subscribe to this blog by clicking on the link at the bottom of the right sidebar or you can just follow me on Twitter (@almeldiel). Leave a comment on this post with the answer to the question “Which of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World would you most want to visit if you had a time machine?” If you’re already a subscriber or if you already follow me on Twitter, then simply comment with your answer to the contest question. Please share the link to the giveaway in any of your social networking accounts.
- Once I have validated your entry, your comment will appear on this post.
- The winning entry will be chosen by a random draw and will receive a signed trade paperback copy of “The Colossus Rises” by Peter Lerangis.
Jack McKinley is an ordinary kid with an extraordinary problem.
In a few months, he’s going to die.
Jack needs to find seven magic Loculi that, when combined,
have the power to cure him.
The Loculi are the relics of a lost civilization and
haven’t been seen in thousands of years…
…because they’re hidden in the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- You have until 31 May 2013 (11:59pm) to send in your entries.
- Barring any unfortunate interventions by Yoda-talking, Viking-looking red bearded men, I should be able to announce the winner within the 1st week of June.
- This contest is open only to residents of the Philippines. (Sorry, foreign friends!) If you live outside the Philippines but you have a friend or relative with a Philippine mailing address who will be willing to receive the prize for you, then you’re welcome to join the contest.
- The winner must reply to the notification e-mail within 3 days from receipt of the notice, otherwise, the prize will be forfeited in favor of the second person on the random list generated to determine the winner.
Spread the word, and May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!
✻ ✻ ✻
Disclaimer (To satisfy the WordPress.com Terms of Service): This giveaway is not sponsored and is not being posted in lieu of paid advertising on this blog. I bought the book and paid for it out of my own pocket and had it signed at an event that I attended. ☺