I answered this meme over at my old Livejournal two years ago, and I thought it would be fun to revisit it and post my updated contribution here.
Using only books you have read this year (I shall cheat and include my 2010 books to increase the odds of providing a better answer), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.
- Describe Yourself: A Great and Terrible Beauty (humor me. )
- How do you feel: Geektastic
- Describe where you currently live: The Final Empire
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Red Pyramid
- Your favorite form of transport: Leviathan
- Your best friend is: Emma
- You and your friends are: Rebel Angels
- What’s the weather like: Shiver
- Favourite time of day: The Secret Hour
- If your life was a: State of Fear (I don’t really get this question.)
- What is life to you: The Little Endless Storybook
- Your fear: Dead To The World
- What is the best advice you have to give: Linger (the best choice considering my list!)
- Thought for the Day: Pride and Prejudice (it’s a stretch.)
- How I would like to die: The Lost Hero (well, not quite lost…)
- My soul’s present condition: Passion
Feel free to answer it yourself and pass it on!