This contest is closed. Winner announcement: click!
✿ ✿ ✿
Another giveaway! Hurray!
So the awesome and totally random Ransom Riggs was in the Philippines recently. If you missed having your book signed, then here’s your chance to own a signed copy of “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children”!
- If you are a WordPress user, all you have to do is follow this blog and leave a comment on this post to let me know that you want to join the giveaway, and that’s your contest entry right there! If you already follow this blog, just share the link to this giveaway on your blog or Twitter or Facebook or Tumblr or whatever social networking service, then leave a comment with a link to your post/tweet.
- If you are not a WordPress user, you can either subscribe to this blog by clicking on the link at the bottom of the right sidebar or you can just follow me on Twitter (@almeldiel). Leave a comment to let me know that you subscribed or comment with your Twitter username, and that’s your entry right there! If you’re already a subscriber or if you already follow me on Twitter, then just post a link to this giveaway on your Twitter or any social networking site and leave a comment with a link to your post/tweet.
- Once I have validated your entry, your comment will appear on this post.
- The winning entry will be chosen by a random draw and will receive a signed trade paperback copy of “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children” by Ransom Riggs. We had this copy signed during Ransom Riggs’ book signing last 3 March 2013 at Fully Booked in Bonifacio High Street.
A mysterious island. An abandoned orphanage. And a strange collection of very curious photographs. It all waits to be discovered in Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, an unforgettable novel that mixes fiction and photography in a thrilling reading experience. As our story opens, a horrific family tragedy sets sixteen-year-old Jacob journeying to a remote island off the coast of Wales, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. As Jacob explores its abandoned bedrooms and hallways, it becomes clear that the children who once lived here – one of whom was his own grandfather – were more than just peculiar. They may have been dangerous. They may have been quarantined on a desolate island for good reason. And somehow – impossible though it seems – they may still be alive.
- You have until 31 March 2013 (11:59pm) to send in your entries.
- Barring any unfortunate interventions by sheep on the loose or cranky bartenders, I should be able to announce the winner by April Fools. (I just hope you believe me if you win.)
- This contest is open only to residents of the Philippines. (Sorry, foreign friends!) If you live outside the Philippines but you have a friend or relative with a Philippine mailing address who will be willing to receive the prize for you, then you’re welcome to join the contest.
- The winner must reply to the notification e-mail within 3 days from receipt of the notice, otherwise, the prize will be forfeited in favor of the second person on the random list generated to determine the winner.
Spread the word, and May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!
✻ ✻ ✻
Disclaimer: (To satisfy the WordPress.com Terms of Service) This giveaway is not sponsored and is not being posted in lieu of paid advertising on this blog. (I don’t have advertising at all!) I bought the book and paid for it out of my own pocket and had it signed at an event that I attended. ☺
41 thoughts on “Giveaway: Signed copy of “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children””
I’m joining!!! 😀
joined by following you and tweeting this. 🙂
Joined, followed, tweeted. 🙂 https://twitter.com/miithinks/status/316082593768566786
Here’s one for the entries. 😛
I joined. ^_^
Twitter follower: @mjdeisy
I joined! 🙂
Subscribed here and followed you on twitter.
Thank you! 🙂
Twitter follower: @deafeningwhoosh
Thanks for hosting this awesome giveaway. I followed you on Twitter. =u=
Subsribed here and followed you on Twitter! Entry’s here. 🙂 https://twitter.com/rejjj/status/312623116041990144
Just followed you on twittah and by email for this blog 🙂
@xoxocherese is the name
Hope I wiiiin! :>
Subscribed both through email (this email) and through Twitter. Here’s my tweet: https://twitter.com/satchmoi/status/311993247255900160 🙂
here is my entry 🙂 https://twitter.com/yeheybananas/status/311771804576399360
Twitter username: @AnZkiE_Valmoria
i want in. @herondalewill https://twitter.com/herondalewill/status/311764990489133056
Hi! I subscribed and followed you on twitter and obviously I want to join he giveaway! 🙂
I ‘m joining! 😀
twitter username: @luckyjermz
twitter username: @thebookpundit
I joined! 😀
hi! i just followed you and also shared a link to this giveaway on Twitter. 🙂 I’m @jasminkate
Oh, yay! I, unfortunately, wasn’t able to go and therefore wasn’t able to meet Ransom Riggs and have my book signed. /drowns in regret and shame
This is perfect. Thank you for this giveaway! 🙂
Awwww. Sayang. He was super nice and very funny! 🙂 Good luck!
I JOINED! ♥
Hi! Of course, I am joining 😛
Hi! I recently followed your blog and I posted a tweet about your book giveaway. :*
I shared the link and joining this giveaway! 🙂 twitter: @avasharra
Thanks for the giveaway. I’m following you on twitter as @1vyvm. Alos shared the giveaway
Joining! Twitter name is @kayeoliveras. 🙂
Now following you on Twitter! 🙂
Am already following you on Twitter (@attymonique) so all I have to do is post the link to this giveaway somewhere, right? Is it OK to do it on Instagram, since I’m out of Twitter until Easter? 😀
Sure! Any SNS will do. 🙂
Changed my mind and posted it on Facebook instead. 😀
Reblogged this on blog & reblogging.
Greetings from a new subscriber / follower! Love love love your blog & book reviews! Hoping to win! 🙂 – @klaireybeary
Me is joining too!! Weeeee!!! 😀
Count me in! 🙂
Twitter follower: @iampolin
I’m joining! I’m joining! 😀